Re: Plug-out speed

From: Tim Hall <tim_at_oracle-base.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 17:18:00 +0100

Hi.

You're zipping up the best part of a terrabyte of datafiles. I would probably expect CPU to be the biggest blocker, not network or disk.

I'm not sure what I think about PDB Archive Files for larger databases for this very reason. The conventional unplug/plugin is always going to out-perform it because it does nothing with the files. :)

Cheers

Tim...