Re: dbca won't work after cloning Oracle Home

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 16:25:16 -0500

Cloning an Oracle Home (vs reinstalling & patching) is one of my favorite features of the Oracle software.
However, I don't use dbca so haven't seen that particular problem.

Open up the dbca script and check the paths it's expecting. Perhaps those paths need to modified for that to work in the new location of the new home.

Chris