Re: Saving MS Office Documents into an Oracle Database?

From: Ilmar Kerm <ilmar.kerm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 15:43:03 +0200

Just to throw in a small (internal only) use case where I did load many word documents+pdf etc into Oracle database... In order to use Oracle Text automatic filtering for full text search on document contents. It was just too easy to implement and no extra software was needed :)

https://docs.oracle.com/en/database/oracle/oracle-database/18/ccref/oracle-text-supported-document-formats.html#GUID-0A0442FB-74BE-4639-933D-7510F5E74D50

--
Ilmar Kerm