Re: Memory pressure on Cloud at customer solution with EXADATA

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 19:28:23 -0500

You should be seeing OOM messages and killed processes before a node crash i would think. Did the whole vm crash, or did the db crash only? If I understood you correctly, the whole vm crashed.

That seems like an odd scenario for an OOM condition - especially with 200GB left for OS and processes.

Chris