UndoTBS in RAC PDB

From: Tiwari, Yogesh <"Tiwari,>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 06:59:35 +0000

Hi List,

I have a doubt, either I m missing something or I need to read more.

I have a RAC db(18.5). When I create a new PDB(from seed), with LOCAL UNDO enabled, it creates undo tablespace by itself for each instance(UNDO_x, x is instance#). However, I don't see anything under Oracle SQL reference that lets me specify undotbs(naming). Although, I can create new undo tablespaces, and assign them as I want. However, I don't see anything under CREATE PLUGGABLE syntax.

https://docs.oracle.com/en/database/oracle/oracle-database/18/sqlrf/CREATE-PLUGGABLE-DATABASE.html#GUID-F2DBA8DD-EEA8-4BB7-A07F-78DC04DB1FFC

Have you seen this too?

Thanks,
Yogi
Disclaimer: The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged or copyrighted material or attorney work product. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of Fidelity. All e-mails may be monitored or recorded.