Re: Simple Insert - very slow

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 11:00:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Sanjay,
in this case it is very likely that this is an ASSM issue (e.g. finding free space, rejecting list problem, etc.) if the object is the table.

I think it is time to stack trace the session to get a better insight into what is going on. You can find an example on slide 20 to 24 here: http://soocs.de/public/talk/160616_DOAG_Regio_NUE_Identifying_Performance_Issues_Beyond_The_Oracle_Wait_Interface_PPT.pdf

P.S.: There are also trace events (e.g. 10320, 10612) but have a look at the stack traces first and check if this is an ASSM issue.

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Independent Oracle performance consultant and researcher Website: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK