Re: runInstaller linux gui windows

From: Tim Hall <tim_at_oracle-base.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 15:35:13 +0100

Not the answer you are looking for, but if you do a silent installation, any errors get pushed to the screen and of course to the log files, so it's pretty clear what they are. Once you go silent, you will never go back to the GUI. :)

https://oracle-base.com/articles/misc/oui-silent-installations

If that's not for you, another alternative is to try another X Server. Maybe it will respond differently. You can use MobaXTerm for free, and if you use the portable edition, you don't even need an installation.

https://mobaxterm.mobatek.net/download-home-edition.html

Cheers

Tim...