Re: Is there a way/hack to allow the query only to run for specified duration in Oracle and kill it.

From: Andy Sayer <andysayer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 19:02:21 +0100

What undocumented parameters are you planning on brute forcing until something works?

Why do you need to use this strict remote DB to test it? Surely there is a less important test database that you can test on.

I suggest you just have some victim/DBA (that does have the right access) to watch over your session as it runs and kill it manually if needs be.

Regards,
Andy