Re: Server name of database host from rman recovery catalog views

From: Sundar Mahadevan <sundarmahadevan82_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 10:15:15 -0700

Thanks Mladen for your response. You have a valid point there. I have a BI Publisher job on OEM setup to send a daily report of the backup job status to email the report and we do not have standby excepting a very few databases. And even for the databases with standby, the database backup runs from the primary since the database can comfortably accommodate running it. It would be good to have the database server name in the report instead of looking up a spread sheet and was trying to find a way to achieve that.