RE: OMCS => public cloud

From: Jeff Smith <jeff.d.smith_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 08:04:35 -0700 (PDT)

We have a lot of Clouds around here, so when you say OMCS, which exact one are you referring to?

I send your note over to our new DG PM, his response:

"this might help: https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/availability/hybrid-dg-to-oci-5444327.pdf Or isn’t that what Tim is asking for (not sure what he means with OMCS). But we do support on-premises to OCI hybrid Data Guard."