Re: Processing new rows in staging table quickly...

From: <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 09:44:50 +0100

The FBI approach will work just fine. Personally, I'd probably do one of the following:

  • add a "PROCESSED" column accepting 'Y' or 'N' and index/query on that, Mostly for human readability.
  • ask, if this is a "staging" table why are there ever any "processed" rows left in it.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA