RE: PL/SQL and SQL Courses

From: <post.ethan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 20:18:48 -0500

Yeah, I need to brush up myself. Been a while since I have written PL/SQL. Let me say as someone who can hate on Oracle at times I have begun building a unique analytics platform in PL/SQL and it is pure joy. 80% of the app can be written entirely in the database. I am planning on using RDS at the moment with ORDS. The only interface initially will be "wget" or "curl". I am hoping ORDS is as good as it looks without firing it up yet. PDB however is just an annoying level of abstraction I didn't need and would like to be able to turn off entirely.