Re: PL/SQL and SQL Courses

From: Chris Saxon <chris.saxon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 17:56:03 +0100

Further to Chris' note, on the Oracle Dev Gym we have new weekly quizzes on SQL, PL/SQL, and more

If you're looking for something more structured for beginners, I've created free beginner's SQL course on Dev Gym which students can join by heading to:

https://devgym.oracle.com/pls/apex/dg/class/databases-for-developers-foundations.html

Hope you find this useful,
Chris

--