Re: Opinions on Oracle cloud? Anyone using it?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 19:27:32 -0400

I have tested it with Commvault and I have encountered a customer who is very satisfied by both the pricing and the performance. They are running a large (+10TB) data warehouse on PaaS. I don't know the details because I am just a consultant, but Oracle is offering a test drive. I would strongly suggest to try it first.

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant