Re: Opinions on Oracle cloud? Anyone using it?

From: Jeremiah Cetlin Wilton <jcwilton93_at_earlham.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 13:10:18 -0400 (EDT)

I think a lot of the draw for the other clouds is the "ecosystem." They have dozens of complimentary services besides compute and database that orgs need to run their workloads. They also have a 6-10 year head start in maturity. The other reason is database choice. Azure, and especially AWS, offer many specialized and non-Oracle database products in fully-managed form.

Full disclosure: I work for AWS.
Jeremiah

I see a lot of people use AWS/Azure. I don't see anyone using the oracle cloud. Anyone have opinions on it?