Re: Oracle JAVA licensing

From: Bill Ferguson <wbfergus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 08:15:50 -0600

Thanks Jeff (Smith). That's helps a lot in assuring me that I am working under the correct assumptions.

I wondered about how all of this pertained to SQL Developer and SQLc, since the documentation I found said the JDBC wasn't covered, and that what those products use. Really confusing when the Corporation says the use of their officially supported free product is covered and while that product may be free, the underlying connective layer required to use the product requires a license. LOL

Bill Ferguson

--
-- Bill Ferguson