Re: System stats

From: Cee Pee <carlospena999_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 18:01:17 -0500

Interesting. There have been lots of advices related to system stats and the OICA/OIC parameters. The advices tend to ask us to leave the OICA/OIC parameters at default and calculate system stats instead. For those advising to leave system stats at default, is it ok to adjust OICA/OIC parameters? Does leaving the system stats at default have an(y) effect on the OIC/OICA?