Re: Oracle Partition Maitenance automation

From: John Thomas <jt2354_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 16:41:50 +0000

Sanjay,

Google Flashback Data Archive and you should have your answer. Failing that, you should be able to write PL/SQL to do the partition exchange you described yourself.

Not sure how much trouble global indexes will give you though UPDATE GLOBAL INDEXES is an option for partition exchange.

Regards,

John Thomas
Database Designer and Administrator
https://oracleexpert.net