Re: More Data Guard Issues

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 12:38:01 -0600

So that would probably mean that its not finding the wallet in the location defined in sqlnet.ora. Do you have a second sqlnet.ora out there that doesnt have the wallet location defined in it? I have seen strange issues in behavior with oracle GI (ASM?) installed, where sometimes the standby uses the sqlnet.ora in the db home, and sometimes it uses the sqlnet.ora in the GI home. I started using softlinks or TNS_ADMIN to resolve that.

--
Andrew W. Kerber