Re: Fun with ALTER_USER

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 08:39:28 -0500

On the other hand, one can easily predict outages when the password is changed. The applications will no longer be able to connect. There will be a period between the password change and the change in configuration files. You can even have more fun and send new passwords using snail mail and scented envelopes.

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant