Re: dbms_scheduler jobs stop running after reboot.

From: Andy Sayer <andysayer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 18:52:51 +0000

What’s your job queue processes set as? Is there anything in dba_scheduler_running_jobs? We’ve had issues where dba_scheduler_running_jobs reports some jobs as running but with no session, we stopped them and the problem went away.

Is there anything special about these jobs? Are they chains? With subchains?

You said CJQN was running, what is it doing? When did it last do something?

Thanks,
Andy