Exadata/RAC training

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 16:46:12 +1100

Hi All

After sort of venturing away from Oracle into a more mixed role I have been handed an Oracle Cloud at Customer two 1/4 racks Exadata Oracle environment to look after.

I am reasonably OK with single instance Oracle maintenance on 11G, but this is 12C multitenant RAC with the added bonus of Exadata thrown into the mix.

I need to get up to speed with these technologies and was wondering what training would be good starting point that would help me adminster and troubleshoot this beast.

Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Feb 27 2019 - 06:46:12 CET

Original text of this message