Re: Managing large ASM trace files

From: Doug Kushner <dougk5_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 00:46:31 -0700

My experience with adrci purge with 11.2 databases and 12.2 GI, is that it will effectively remove files of a certain age, but it is not capable of removing aged log entries from a file. For that I will need to run logrotate.

Have not tried any autopurging yet. All purging here is scripted and scheduled, using -age parameter.

Doug