RE: Cloud Control Monitoring SQL Server & MariaDB

From: Courtney Llamas <courtney.llamas_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 08:46:54 -0800 (PST)

OEM as a platform is supported on Windows 64bit. The agent can run/monitor 32bit or 64bit Windows systems. This means the SQL Server db can run on either 32 or 64bit. I don't know that there's a MariaDB Plugin for OEM.

--
- Courtney

http://www.oracle.com/
Courtney Llamas | Architect
Phone: HYPERLINK "tel:+17137342102"+17137342102 | Mobile: HYPERLINK "tel:+18324720596"+18324720596
https://myoracle.webex.com/meet/courtney.llamas
Oracle Security & Systems Management

http://www.oracle.com/commitment