Re: Duplicate from active database failing with ORA-19625 , ORA-27037 for archivelogs

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 21:09:10 -0500

Hi Sandy,

Duplicate database usually doesn't copy archive logs from the primary, it only does so if you are doing an active duplicate. Your problem was that you didn't have enough archives backed up. Duplicate database using backup will only RESTORE the archives it needs, it will not copy them from the primary.

Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant