Re: hugepages question

From: Luis Santos <lsantos_at_pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 09:27:39 -0200

Please reply again, attaching output from both:

  1. hugepages_settings.sh ( https://oracle-base.com/articles/linux/configuring-huge-pages-for-oracle-on-linux-64 );
  2. alert.log Large Pages info (it´s a well designed banner that is first log written on alert.log when starting up instance).

*--*
*Att*

*Luis Santos*