Problems with dbms_ldap

From: MacGregor, Ian A. <"MacGregor,>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 19:31:31 +0000

Has any had problems with dbms_ldap and reading certificates after applying the July 2018 patches?

I've run into problems reading both InCommon certificates and those for which we are the granting authority after applying the patches. The problem is fixed by rolling back to the April patch. At least that works or Oracle 11.2.0.4. Rolling back Oracle12.2 databases does not provide any relief.

The entire certificate chain is in the wallet. The certicates employ SHA-2 algorithms..

Ian A. MacGregor
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
Computing Division
To offer the best IT service at the lab and be the IT provider of choice.