RE: Cloud Control 13c Agent Issue

From: Scott Canaan <srcdco_at_rit.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 19:59:56 +0000

The SAs only use puppet to deploy anything. If they can't do it in puppet, they refuse to do it.

I tried resecuring the agent, that didn't work. I had the SA reinstall and it found it, but is now saying it's misconfigured.

Scott Canaan '88
Sr Database Administrator
Information & Technology Services
Finance & Administration
Rochester Institute of Technology
o: (585) 475-7886 | f: (585) 475-7520
srcdco_at_rit.edu<mailto:srcdco_at_rit.edu> | c: (585) 339-8659

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

From: Courtney Llamas [mailto:courtney.llamas_at_oracle.com] Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 2:52 PM
To: Scott Canaan; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: Cloud Control 13c Agent Issue

When you say packaged up and installed, what process did you use? After deleting from OEM, did you reinstall the agent or resecure?

--
- Courtney
[Oracle]<http://www.oracle.com/>