Re: Optimizer and ANSI Joins

From: Sayan Malakshinov <xt.and.r_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 20:49:48 +0300

Hi Jared,

Of course, cbo understand ansi joins, because it transforms them into own syntax :)
(with some nuances like full outer join(it has now native full outer join, but not in syntax yet) or outer join to more than one table before 12c)

You can check 10053 trace or dbms_sql2.expand_sql_text (DBMS_UTILITY.expand_sql_text since 12c)

вт, 29 янв. 2019 г., 20:10 Jared Still jkstill_at_gmail.com: