RE: Cloud Control 13c Issue

From: Scott Canaan <srcdco_at_rit.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 19:27:55 +0000

Actually, I found document 1946748.1, which solved my problem for the most part. There is still one item that is showing as "Agent unreachable". That is the EM Console Service, but I may ignore that one.

Scott Canaan '88
Sr Database Administrator
Information & Technology Services
Finance & Administration
Rochester Institute of Technology
o: (585) 475-7886 | f: (585) 475-7520
srcdco_at_rit.edu<mailto:srcdco_at_rit.edu> | c: (585) 339-8659

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

From: Le, Binh T. [mailto:Binh.Le_at_lfg.com] Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 2:12 PM
To: Scott Canaan; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: Cloud Control 13c Issue

I wonder if you see this docs (Doc ID 2096928.1)

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org> On Behalf Of Scott Canaan Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 12:58 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Cloud Control 13c Issue

***This email is from an external source. Only open links and attachments from a Trusted Sender.*** I have Cloud Control 13.2.2 running. I was able to deploy the agent on another server, only to find that the https upload port was wrong. Yesterday morning, I changed the port in Cloud Control and now can communicate with the other server. Unfortunately, a side effect of doing that is that anything running on the same server as Cloud Control is now reporting that the agent isn't running. I've checked every place I can think of to make sure the new port is there. I've stopped and started both the agent and the oms and it still says the agent isn't running on its own machine.

I don't know where to go from here. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Scott Canaan '88
Sr Database Administrator
Information & Technology Services
Finance & Administration
Rochester Institute of Technology
o: (585) 475-7886 | f: (585) 475-7520
srcdco_at_rit.edu<mailto:srcdco_at_rit.edu> | c: (585) 339-8659 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

Notice of Confidentiality: **This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Lincoln National Corporation proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to the Lincoln National Corporation family of companies. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout. Thank You.**