Cloud Control 13c Issue

From: Scott Canaan <srcdco_at_rit.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 17:57:53 +0000

I have Cloud Control 13.2.2 running. I was able to deploy the agent on another server, only to find that the https upload port was wrong. Yesterday morning, I changed the port in Cloud Control and now can communicate with the other server. Unfortunately, a side effect of doing that is that anything running on the same server as Cloud Control is now reporting that the agent isn't running. I've checked every place I can think of to make sure the new port is there. I've stopped and started both the agent and the oms and it still says the agent isn't running on its own machine.

I don't know where to go from here. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Scott Canaan '88
Sr Database Administrator
Information & Technology Services
Finance & Administration
Rochester Institute of Technology
o: (585) 475-7886 | f: (585) 475-7520
srcdco_at_rit.edu<mailto:srcdco_at_rit.edu> | c: (585) 339-8659

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.