Re: No Hotsos conference this year, any recommendations for a substitute?

From: Rumpi Gravenstein <rgravens_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 11:05:11 -0500

<snip>
On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 10:50 AM Jeff Smith <jeff.d.smith_at_oracle.com> wrote:

> Great lakes – Cleveland in May

</snip>

I can confirm that the Great Lakes Oracle Conference (aka GLOC) in May is a great event. We are accepting abstracts now with abstract submission deadline coming up in a couple of weeks -- February 4th. Event site is: https://gloc.neooug.org/. Come to present and stay an extra data and check out the Rock Hall -- https://www.rockhall.com/