Re: One primary with two physical standbys exhibiting different behavior with regard to lag

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 15:49:53 -0700

My understanding is the network setup is the same between the standbys. I didn't look at the network right away. :-) I made the changes suggested by Neil, but I'm still seeing the delay. Before I did a manual log switch, the delay was over 30 minutes. Not good for this critical production standby.

Sandy

--
Sandy B.