Re: ALTER DATABASE ARCHIVELOG COMPRESS ENABLE

From: Andy Wattenhofer <watt0012_at_umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 10:49:36 -0600

For the sake of completeness, it appears that ACFS compression *is* supported for database files. I had to check, because some ACFS features are not supported for database files where there is a paid alternative option such as Database Vault. See the full list in the chart here (scroll down to the ACFS row):
https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/DBLIC/editions.htm#GUID-75262092-CD86-4B30-A21B-92ECC1C2E130

Andy