Re: Rman Clone Script for windows

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 02:24:15 -0500

Hi Andy!

RMAN is the same, no matter what OS you use. Duplicate database is the same.  Make sure that db_file_name_convert and log_file_name_convert are set properly and fire away.  I usually separate the rman command file into a separate file with the extension .RMN and then fire the script using cmdfile and log arguments.

Good luck!

On 12/20/2018 2:23 PM, Andrew Kerber wrote:
> I have probably written a half dozen scripts for doing an rman
> duplicate in linux.  Today I have a need for an rman duplicate script
> for windows.  Does anyone have a good sample I could start with?
> Either a .bat file or a powershell script would work.
>
> --
> Andrew W. Kerber

Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant