Re: ALTER DATABASE ARCHIVELOG COMPRESS ENABLE

From: Luis Santos <lsantos_at_pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 16:16:59 -0200

Thanks for your reply. But I'm not talking about the * COMPRESSION *clause of * LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_n *parameter. This relates to on-the-fly compression on redo log transport between Data Guard DB nodes.

I'm talking about the feature for compress archived redo logs on-the-fly on storage destination.

*--*
*Att*

*Luis Santos*