Re: Wait Event “cursor: pin s” in Oracle Applications

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 11:49:40 -0500

Yes. I have played with it in Oracle 8i, but not after that. I haven't checked whether the parameter exists in the newer versions, but would advise against tinkering with it. I intentionally didn't publish the parameter name because that parameter can make a royal mess and I don't want the blame.

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant