Re: Data Guard Creating Issue

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 10:49:29 -0600

Those are connection messages. Normally those are they coming from data guard broker? Were you able to set up the dataguard and get it working before trying to enable broker? I have seen that a few times when deep packet inspection and some other paranoid level firewall settings were enabled. As I recall, it was deep packet inspection between the primary and standby sites, and all port numbers including the high ports where connections are typically handed off to, were blocked unless specifically opened. So, while 1521 was open, when the listener tried to hand off the connection to a random high port number, that connection was blocked.

--
Andrew W. Kerber