Re: Data Guard Creating Issue

From: Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 10:40:33 -0600

Scott,

There are lots of reasons you might be getting these errors so the error numbers alone are not nearly enough information. If you would like help from this list, you will need to provide very detailed information about your environment and what you have done so far. Think of this community as MOS, except more useful and literate.

Seth