Re: Anyone using Oracle in a hyperconverged infrastructure?

From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 17:46:56 +0700

Another thing to consider is the support issues. Whenever you're running on a platform that's not officially certified, and there is a bug or other severe issue, Oracle may ask you to reproduce the problem on a certified platform. Of course, this is only really relevant if you're running mission critical stuff.

--
//
zztat - The Next-Gen Oracle Performance Monitoring and Reaction Framework!