Re: Prod 18c on ACFS

From: Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 10:50:41 -0600

There has always been the option of using ASM disk groups directly, but you are correct that the option of choosing between ASM and ACFS wasn't part of the templates until 12.1.0.2.

However, I still think that the ODA group would be a good resource to provide you with performance and scalability numbers. Tammy Bednar is probably a good place to start.

Seth