Re: EM13cR2 metric collection errors after DST ended

From: Rich J <rjoralist3_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 08:14:04 -0600

On 2018/11/07 08:03, Rich J wrote:

> Running EM 13.2.0.0.0, I got this metric collection error on every database instance this weekend, after DST ended:
>
> Row(1): Supplied date is in the future : now = Sun Nov 04 01:13:01 CDT 2018 supplied value = Sun Nov 04 01:13:01 CST 2018
>
> The four MOS articles that match this are all for EM12. Anyone else have this issue?

As a followup, I received a suggestion to "clearstate" the Agents after shutting them down. After some consideration, I did that on our test DB server and it worked. Of course, there were side effects of doing an Agent clearstate, but not all of them were negative (e.g. new events created that should have been created months ago). Interestingly, only my AIX Agents were affected. Linux was not.

Thanks!
Rich