Re: How to purge metric values from dropped metric extension in EM13c?

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 09:43:57 -0500

Have you looked at the SYSMAN MGMT_METRICS tables.

There's a METRIC_GUID (but perhaps it got removed as well?). I would think you'd be able to manually do either:

  1. Delete the mgmt collected metrics from the SYSMAN schema in the repository
  2. Save the metrics you want to keep to a temp table, truncate the metrics table(s) and reinsert the saved values

OEM would need to be down while you did that though. Purging data manually from the SYSMAN tables is pretty straight forward once you have the METRIC_GUID and find all the child tables that also have that GUID.

Chris