RE: Community announcements: NoCOUG Journal and conference

From: <post.ethan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 22:39:34 -0500

Love the code there 😊 Who can to it in one line?

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org> On Behalf Of Iggy Fernandez Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 7:03 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Community announcements: NoCOUG Journal and conference

The latest NoCOUG Journal featuring articles on infrastructure-as-code is available at http://nocoug.org/Journal/NoCOUG_Journal_201811.pdf

A huge archive of old issues can be downloaded using wget

for yyyy in {2001..2018}

do

  for mm in 02 05 08 11

  do

    wget www.nocoug.org/Journal/NoCOUG_Journal_$yyyy$mm.pdf <http://www.nocoug.org/Journal/NoCOUG_Journal_$yyyy$mm.pdf>

    echo $yyyy $mm

  done

done

Our fall conference agenda has been published at http://nocoug.org/download/2018-11/NoCOUG_Fall2018_agenda.pdf. We have three workshops planned: Cloud v/s Cloud, Best of Oracle OpenWorld 2018, and Postgres 101. Conference admission is free for members, first-time NoCOUG conference attendees, and full-time students and faculty.

The Northern California Oracle Users Group is a volunteer-run 501(c)(3) organization that has been serving the Oracle Database community of Northern California for more than thirty years. We organize four conferences a year and publish a quarterly Journal.