Re: UNITRENDS for backup/recovery of an Oracle Database

From: carlos castro <ccastro7145_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 10:01:26 +0100

Hello all,

We have made a POC with unitrends appliance. We weren't able to configure archivelogs backups. We are only allowed to configure full and incremental backups.

Being so, if you need point in time restores you will have a problem.

If you check documentation
https://www.unitrends.com/solutions/oracle-backup you can see that: They only do Full and incremental backups for Oracle.

Try to talk with unitrends (or their local representative) and ask them about all your doubts.

Regards,