Re: Hiding sensitive EBS column data from certain users

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 21:10:29 +0300

Thank you all for fhe swift response.

Its a production EBS 12.2.6 environment. The requirement is to hide certain columns data in HR and Finance modules to specific users through forms. If we apply VPD it will break forms functionality. Also APPS. These are application defined users. In EBS its not simple VpD. So, any body with EBS functional and development knowledge can respond this.

Regards

--
Best Regards,

Syed Jaffar Hussain
Oracle ACE Director
<http://apex.oracle.com/pls/otn/f?p=19297:4:4640302666204919::NO:4:P4_ID:186>
Oracle Certified Master (10g)
<http://education.oracle.com/education/otn/shussain.html>
Authored Expert Oracle RAC 12c <http://www.apress.com/9781430250449>
              Oracle 11gR1/R2 RAC Essentials
<http://link.packtpub.com/yNZicz>,
              Oracle Exadata Expert's Handbook
<http://www.pearsonhighered.com/educator/product/Oracle-Exadata-Experts-Handbook/9780321992604.page>
              Oracle Problem Solving and Troubleshooting Handbook
<http://www.pearson.com.au/products/A-C-Ault-Czuprynski/Oracle-Problem-Solving-and-Troubleshooting-Handbook/9780134429205?R=9780134429205>
*Oracle Magazine DBA of year (2011)*
OCP 8i/9i/10g/11g DBA, RAC Certified Expert, ITIL V3 foundation certified
Mini MBA
*Certified Oracle Exadata Database Machine Implementation Essentials*
*Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Exadata X3 and X4 Administrator *
Charity : www.sajcharity.org
I blog at  : http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/sjaffarhussain
Follow me on twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/sjaffarhussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."