Oracle audit /syslog and program name

From: thierry gascard <tgascard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 21:17:10 +0200

Hello,
Our security team want to add program name in audit information. I thought it was a easy request ..
But it is not so easy ..
10/11g : we need apply a patch and put event 12.1, 12.2 : no patch anymore, we need to use unified audit to have it, but not able to use syslog
18c : we have UNIFIED_AUDIT_SYSTEMLOG ..oracle support say it will not be backported to 12c..
What is the best way to have audit information in syslog and have information with program name ?

Thank you for your help and experience..

Thierry