Re: Can we have pending system statistics in 11g /RC for plan switch between NL & HJ

From: Harmandeep Singh <singh.bedi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 12:58:54 +0530

Hi Kunwar,

As Mladen pointed out, missing SREADTIME is issue .

Please gather system stats on Dev instance again. Also gather SYS , FIXED Objects stats, schema stats again to have better performance

EXEC DBMS_STATS.GATHER_SYSTEM_STATS('interval', interval => 180); ----180 minutes
exec dbms_stats.gather_schema_stats('SYS',cascade=>TRUE); Exec DBMS_STATS.GATHER_FIXED_OBJECTS_STATS;

Regards,
Harman