Re: Can we have pending system statistics in 11g /RC for plan switch between NL & HJ

From: kunwar singh <krishsingh.111_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 11:51:59 -0400

PROD:

PNAME                               PVAL1
------------------------------ ----------
CPUSPEEDNW                           1460
IOSEEKTIM                              10
IOTFRSPEED                           4096
SREADTIM                             .019
MREADTIM                             .146
CPUSPEED                             1616
MBRC
MAXTHR                         1653342432
SLAVETHR                          5633100

TEST:

PNAME                               PVAL1
------------------------------ ----------
CPUSPEEDNW                           1753
IOSEEKTIM                              10
IOTFRSPEED                           4096
SREADTIM
MREADTIM                             .003
CPUSPEED                             1754
MBRC
MAXTHR                          321806336
SLAVETHR                         19452160

--
Cheers,
Kunwar