Re: Tuning pack when application alters nls settings at logon

From: Jose Rodriguez <jrodriguez2_at_pythian.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 16:20:20 +0200

I vaguely recall facing a similar issue in the past and, also vaguely, remember that the only option was to set a login trigger for the OEM database user that executes the alter session statements. This was a few years ago and a better solution may be available nowadays but this one may help in this case.

[image: Pythian] <http://www.pythian.com/> *Jose Rodriguez* | Oracle Database Consultant | [image: LinkedIn] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/pythian> *t* +1 613 565 8696 <+1+613+565+8696> *ext.* 1393 *m* +34 607 55 49 91 <+34+607+55+49+91>
jrodriguez2_at_pythian.com
*www.pythian.com* <https://www.pythian.com/> [image: Pythian] <https://www.pythian.com/email-footer-click>